The Panzolato's family has been a SKA customer since 1961, and up to last year they were using our LEO system. They recently replaced it with our new EOS pan feeder for broilers, an innovative product that can be easily adjusted, adapting perfectly to the various stages of growth.
EOS key features:
- better feed access both for chicks and adult birds;
- one of the lowest pan in the market - 55 mm;
- can be used from the very first day;
- chicks do not spill nor contaminate feed;
- immediate and simultaneous feed adjustment along the entire line;
- easy feed access for heavy broilers too.
The farm consists of one house 120x12 m, with two EOS lines, each 117 m long, feeders every 75 cm for a total of 312 pans. Results have been excellent: latest cycle saw a conversion rate of 1.90 on a total flock size of 15,000 males, average weight 4.4 kg.
Mr. Panzolato said:
"EOS combines all the strengths of LEO with a new concept of feed distribution"